Whether you want to give your curiosity a kick or looking to work out your Curiosity-Based Thinking, here are eight questions to contemplate as you navigate the week.
- What if stairs didn’t exist?
- What if you were stuck in a movie, what would it be?
- What if every house had a secret door?
- What if all food tasted the same?
- What if we all wore the same outfit?
- What if we had to find art instead of creating it?
- What if everyone had the same level of education?
- Why does alien architecture always look the way it does?
Curious about the further thoughts and actions these questions can catalyze, so please share and happy curiosity!
Stay curious with What If Curiosity as we explore how Curiosity-Based Thinking can be used to create whatever we can imagine — including a better society!